An interesting story from http://www.lifenews.com/ about Chen Guangcheng. This follows this post about Arizona defuding Planded Parenthood. For more that you can do to get involved click HERE and you can also get a very interesting book HERE!
Chen Guangcheng Documented 7,000 Forced Abortion Cases
I was going to devote this page to my recent trip to New Zealand, where I gave seven talks to a total of over 3,000 people. But then a blind Chinese human rights activist named Chen Guangcheng escaped from house arrest, and my phone began to ring off the hook.
The media wanted to know what I thought of this case, so similar to my own. You see, Chen originally got in trouble in the same manner that I did: by reporting on forced abortions and forced sterilizations being carried out by Communist Party officials in the village he was living in. http://www.lifenews.com/2012/05/09/chen-guangcheng-documented-7000-forced-abortion-cases/
‘Mecca Agreement’: Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Pakistan Sign Joint Military
Pact
-
Under the new Mecca Joint Defence Agreement, "any armed attack against any
one of the three States shall be regarded as an attack against them all."
The p...
28 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment