Monday, May 14, 2012

Chen Guangcheng Documented 7,000 Forced Abortion Cases

An interesting story from http://www.lifenews.com/ about Chen Guangcheng. This follows this post about Arizona defuding Planded Parenthood.  For more that you can do to get involved click HERE and you can also get a very interesting book HERE!

Chen Guangcheng Documented 7,000 Forced Abortion Cases


I was going to devote this page to my recent trip to New Zealand, where I gave seven talks to a total of over 3,000 people. But then a blind Chinese human rights activist named Chen Guangcheng escaped from house arrest, and my phone began to ring off the hook.



The media wanted to know what I thought of this case, so similar to my own. You see, Chen originally got in trouble in the same manner that I did: by reporting on forced abortions and forced sterilizations being carried out by Communist Party officials in the village he was living in. http://www.lifenews.com/2012/05/09/chen-guangcheng-documented-7000-forced-abortion-cases/



No comments: