Monday, December 3, 2012

My First Editorial

Throughout this blog's tenure. I've mostly collected what I consider to be interesting articles and posted them with minor comment on my own. Although I'm going to continue to do this, I'm also going to occasionaly begin to write my own opinion pieces as I am beginning to do now.

This first one will be brief and I want to start off by saying that, yes, it does look like the U.S. will be driven over the fiscal cliff and on this I do blame the driver himself, but that was what the U.S. voted for with its tricky electoral college system.

Another item is that the President's Defered Action memo this past June has yet to be seriously reponded to and if this continues, what is to prevent this from being expanded to the rest of the 7 billion people on the planet.

Finally, in this holiday season in Christianity, one should read the bible and find the true meaning of the season and that is found, in all places, in Deuteronomy 12:28-32.

Until next time.

No comments: