Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm back?? or am I CENSORED AGAIN?

UPDATE: After SIX WEEKS, it finally happened. Of course, I've lost most of my followers since then. Also, I began posting at http://briansnewone.blogspot.com  and I might attempt to get a wordpress account at www.WordPress.Org. I'll let you know if that happens.




My postings had stopped recently for one reason. This was that blogspot at www.blogger.com deleted my previous account without warning. I have been trying to reinstate it, but so far it hasn't happened.


During the past year, my facebook account at www.facebook.com  has also been temporarily suspended for a few days at a time.



Thankfully twitter at https://twitter.com/  has been very lenient in allowing me to post there.



Also, I've heard that hotmail at www.hotmail.com  is threatening to move many accounts to

www.outlook.com  whether the users want to or not.



All of this shows that there is a LOT of internet censorship. Accounts can be deleted without warning at the whims of the provider. This does mean that if you don't hear from someone for a long time on the internet, they may be censored by their account holder. Anyway for now, I'm going to publish while I can, but I realize that any account may be deleted so if you don't hear from me again for a while, this might be the case again!

No comments: