Friday, April 15, 2016

Muslim “Refugee” Rapists Get Short Sentences for Brutal Gang Rape – “Religion of Peace”

A timely post from http://www.debbieschlussel.com about Muslim refugee rapists. This follows this post about the movie Desierto. This follows this post about rap songs referencing Donald Trump.
You can follow me here.
 

Muslim “Refugee” Rapists Get Short Sentences for Brutal UK Gang Rape – “Religion of Peace”

By Debbie Schlussel
islamiccrescent.jpgmichellepavey

Religion of Let’s Rape the White Chick
Hey, it’s time for yet another edition of “Guess the Religion.” Or ROPINO (“Religion of Peace” In Name Only). Or “Your Day (or Minute or Nanosecond) In Islam.” Muslim “refugees” brutally gang-raped a British woman, and the one who faced justice got a very light sentence. Yeah, Britain! Shocker: like most “prized” Muslim immigrants (including 91% in the U.S.), the rapist was on public assistance.







Read the harrowing story of what happened to Michelle Pavey at the hands of “peaceful” Muslim refugee immigrants to the UK. Remember, THIS. IS. ISLAM:
When Michelle Pavey decided to pop out to the shops for a takeaway she had no idea that she was about to walk into a terrible personal nightmare which would change the shape of her life forever and leave her with deep emotional scars. And now six years after she was subjected to a brutal gang rape at the hands of five vile attackers the courageous young woman has broken her silence to talk about the unspeakable crime and the affect it has had on her life.
The 30-year-old, who was living in Staple Hill at the time, has waived her right to anonymity in the hope that her heart-breaking and searing personal account of the attack in a Bristol park will help other victims of similar sex attacks come to terms with their ordeal.
Michelle, who says the men responsible acted like a pack of wolves, suffered a miscarriage and still struggles to come to terms with what happened to her in Bristol’s busy Eastville Park. She has talked in moving and vivid detail about the attack which left her feeling guilty, dirty and ashamed but Michelle is now determined to be seen as a victor rather than a survivor. The sadistic attack took place on a chilly November evening in 2008 on what was supposed to be a cosy evening in front of the TV with a takeaway for Michelle and her scaffolder boyfriend Gareth.
Michelle went out to buy her boyfriend some tea.
She said “I’d only been walking for five minutes when a silver Mondeo, full of men, slowed down alongside me and someone started shouting at me in a language I didn’t understand. “I didn’t have a clue what they were saying but then one phrase came very clear through the cacophony of voices. ‘£10 for all of us?’ he yelled in English. ‘£10 for sex?” Michelle’s first reaction was anger but that soon turned to feelings of dread and as the stark reality of her situation dawned on her sheer terror. “It wasn’t late and it was a relatively busy area but suddenly I felt very alone. Scared, I put my head down and quickened my pace, trying to ignore them.
“But then the car veered into the kerb, stopping alongside me. My blood ran cold as I heard the car doors swing open and before I knew it, three of the men had jumped out of the back seat and dragged me inside.” She had been kidnapped from a busy street five minutes from her home and Michelle started to fear for her life. “It felt like I was crouched in that footwell forever, but it was probably only 10 minutes before we screeched to a halt,” Michelle recalls. “I felt their hands grabbing at my legs as they tried to drag me out. I didn’t stand a chance. It was dark now and as they dragged me out of the car by my ankles I felt grass beneath my hands.
“They’d driven me to a park. They were going to kill me. The scene was like something from a horror movie.” Michelle went on: “Leave me alone! I cried as the gang tore at my clothes, pulling off my jacket and ripping off my trousers and pyjama bottoms. I was kicked on the floor as two of the men grabbed hold of my arms, pinning me to the ground. Pain tore through me as the first man climbed on top of me and brutally raped me. I shouted and screamed as I was violently attacked and although it was only teatime and there would have been dog walkers in the area, nobody heard my screams. I was alone, and at their mercy. The gang were like a pack of wolves, egging each other on in their language as the second man unzipped his trousers and forced himself on me.
By the time the third attacker clambered on top of me, there was no fight left in me. I was empty. Instead, I focussed on the lights I could see by a church in the horizon. I just stared at that in a desperate bid to shut out the horror of what was happening as the next man raped me, and the next. Finally, when the fifth man was done, they sped off leaving me alone, nearly naked and shivering in the cold night air.” Michelle was left lying in the park, bruised, traumatised and struggling to comprehend what has just happened to her. . . .
The painstaking process of taking evidence and the fact the gang had not used condoms all added to the trauma. . . . A couple of weeks later, an officer from the CID rang to say one of the attackers had been caught. The four other men are thought to have fled the country. . . . Afghan asylum seeker Ahadullah Khughiani was laughing and even making jokes in court. The court heard Khughiani and four other foreign men “laughed and joked” as they forced Michelle out of their car and into the park. Evidence was found to match the DNA taken from Khughiani when he arrived in Britain in 2008 seeking asylum. Khughiani, who was receiving benefits, was arrested on December 2 and the victim’s Nokia mobile phone was found during a search of his home.
When interviewed by police, Khughiani denied any involvement in the rape but admitted having sex with a prostitute a few days earlier and paying £10. Sickeningly Khughiani was the only man brought to court over the rape. . . . “After I tearfully relived my horrific ordeal, the Afghan asylum seeker was jailed for eight years and recently, he was deported. What happened that night has left me with a life sentence. Even now, I find it hard to be intimate with Gareth. I still can’t believe a trip to the takeaway ended in such terror.
But I came through it. Gareth has been my rock and I want to show other women that there is light at the end of the tunnel and you can get justice. I’m not a victim – I’m a survivor.”
Uh, the problem is that Britain won’t survive. And the rest of the West, including America and Canuckistan, probably won’t either.
So, yeah, great that you survived. But time for you, Ms. Pavey, to join those of us who recognize the real problem here. Yes, it’s a horrible, horrible, brutal attack you endured, but you suffered it for nothing if you won’t call out the real problem here: Islam.
The problem is not rape and brutality. The problem is Islam. You know, the religion that embraces those acts as “decent” and “just.”
The press in the UK is calling Pavey, “brave.” But there’s nothing brave about refusing to call out the enemy and becoming yet another victim who wallows in political correctness.
Many more of these stories to come in the West because we did nothing to stop this cancer, which has since metastasized.
***
British reader Andrew writes:
One attacker gets 8 years, he’ll be out in less than 5 and then deportation back to Afghanistan but the other 4 attackers have fled. Allegedly, Britain but Police don’t know to where. Plus the British press call the attackers ‘Foreign Men’ but seem frightened to say what nationality they are, i.e. Pakistani, Syrian, African, Afghan.
Are all of these foreign men here to rape white women for political reasons, perhaps to make the population feel angry enough to vote for Britain to leave the EU? Who is sending these foreign men – Russia? They hate the European Union as it stands in their way of their land grabbing ambitions. Or is raping, white western women more of a fashion?
Sadly, in his anti-Russian, pro-EU conspiracy theories, Andrew doesn’t get it either. Who is sending these men? The EU, which gladly bends over and assumes the position, begging to be raped and plundered by Islam and its “refugee” colonizers–taking in millions of them. The same goes for Great Britain, which is not great in anything anymore . . . except in its “great” Arabian Nights Islamic gang rape fantasies that it seems to do everything to fulfill. Doesn’t matter if the UK finally gets a clue and leaves the EU. It’s too late.
Like I said, the cancer has already metastasized.
Oh, and by the way, Russia knows how to treat Muslims and how to address the Muslim immigration problem. Russia shows them who’s boss. Sadly, none of the rest of the non-Muslim world has the cojones to do that.
And that’s why the rest of the “non-Muslim world” will soon become the Muslim world, too.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Print Friendly
    
 

 

No comments: