Monday, September 16, 2013

Mother Tearfully Recalls: My Boyfriend Tricked Me Into Aborting My Baby

An interesting story from www.lifenews.com  about a woman who was tricked into an abortion. This follows this post about  Obamacare covering abortions. For more that you can do to get involved click HERE and you can also get two very interesting books HERE.

Mother Tearfully Recalls: My Boyfriend Tricked Me Into Aborting My Baby


The interview yesterday with CNN’s Chris Cuomo lasted only a few minutes, but no viewer could watch Remee Lee tearfully recall how she had been duped into chemically aborting her child and not be deeply moved.



Andrew Welden pled guilty this week to lesser charges in exchange for the prosecution dropping the murder charge made possible by the federal Unborn Victims of Violence Act legislation that was instigated by NRLC and signed into law by President George W. Bush in 2004. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/12/mother-tearfully-recalls-my-boyfriend-tricked-me-into-aborting-my-baby/

No comments: