A very interesting post from www.yaf.com about the foreign policy of the president. This follows this post about people's struggles with temptation. This follows this post about a race hoax at U.T. Austin. This follows this post about Emmit Till. In the meantime, you can read a very interesting book HERE.
Barack Obama: Foreign Policy: EPIC FAIL
Failing to acknowledge we are in a war against radical jihadists, despite the fact that more than 33% of all terrorist plots since 9/11 occurred in 2009
• His Homeland Security chief declaring the “system worked” after an attempted jihadist bombing
• Bestowing Constitutional rights on enemy combatants
• Not supporting the Iranian people’s protest of Ahmadinejad’s dictatorship
• Signing an executive order to close Gitmo
• Allowing CIA interrogators to face special prosecutors
• Referring to jihadist attacks as “man-made disasters” and “overseas contingency operations”
• Bowing down before dictators and other foreign leaders
Young America’s Foundation • National Headquarters • F.M. Kirby Freedom Center
110 Elden Street • Herndon, Virginia 20170 • 800-USA-1776 • www.yaf.org
Breaking News about Three 44-Year-Old Hate Crime Murders Committed by the Nation of Islam - By Nicholas Stix and a Family Member Seeking Justice How can I claim that by re-publishing a 44-year-old news story, I am running “breaking news”?! B...
23 minutes ago