Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jessica Alba Has Been Carefully Taught

A timely post from www.vdare.com   about Jessica Alba's worldviews. This follows this post about about Miss Kentucky Latina under indictment and  this post about the Civil War in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY as opposed to the much covered one on the Republican side. This follows this post about the border with Mexico and the Falcon Lake murder and this post which shows that there are 30,000 openly illegal immigrants in the border town of El Paso. For more interesting stories like this click here to follow this blog.



Jessica Alba Has Been Carefully Taught

[Linda Thom]

Jessica Alba clearly learned in California schools that being Native-American is the right thing to be and being European the wrong thing. (See The Fair Jessica Calls Arizona Racist below.) That is what one learns in California schools. That is what my California-educated children were taught but they are smart and Jessica is stupid.

My adult children do not care that they are part Native-American and part European. Personally, I never cared a bit but my Texas aunts and uncles cared. They were not happy about it. South of the border, they care too.

In Mexico and Guatemala, locals deny their indigenous roots because Mixtecs, Queche-speaking Mayans and others are considered to be the lowest of the low. For example, I have been told in Guatemala that they are heathens and burn chickens. I first heard these comments from a man whose face could have been the model for stelas at Tikal among the Mayan ruins.

Mixtecs from Oaxaca, Mexico, make up a large segment of the illegal farm worker population in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. Most are illiterate in their own language which might be Trique, Amuzgo, Mixe, and P’urepecha. Most cannot even speak Spanish.

One of my long-time friends is a Mexican-American and a retired Sheriff’s Commander for Santa Barbara County. He told me that he was in the Santa Maria jail in northern Santa Barbara County and he spoke with an illegal alien who was accused (and later convicted of) murdering a Mixtec. My friend told me that the Mexican prisoner could not understand why he was in jail for murdering a Mixtec as “as they are just animals.”

Jessica should be proud of her heritage but she needs to travel to Mexico and Guatemala to find out what the locals thinks of Indigenas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew both Alba's parents years ago. They are both as white as the day is long. I do not blame her though because as you say here in CA they teach stupid stuff to our kids.

Nancy said...

I heard much about Jessica Alba, but dis not know much more before visiting this amazing article. I intended to make some study on various occupation on the world's people like this 여우알바 유흥알바 especially women's abla. With a view to getting some info I got this beautiful site scrolling my mouse pointer. I am excited learning more about Jessica Alba. Thanks a lot for publishing such a brilliant article. Will visit again for the next update. '

Unknown said...

There are lots of interesting and inspiring subjects are being published on the web. I do believe this is one of the inspiring and talented work by the genius author. Thanks for taking the time to share for us. 유흥알바

Unknown said...

Good information site. I will get a lot of information. 여우알바