Monday, March 22, 2010

NumbersUSA's S.T.O.P. Amnesty Now Petition

A timely archived article from http://www.NumbersUSA.com about a petition amnesty and illegal immigration which Rush Limbaugh said would be next after HEALTHCARE.This follows this post about a good book to read on the topic of immigration and this post which shows that there are 30,000 openly illegal immigrants in the border town of El Paso across from the recent Juarez shooting. For more interesting stories like this click here to follow this blog.

Petition to All Members of the 111th Congress to Deny Amnesty for 11-20 Million Illegal Aliens
On Sunday, March 21, 2010, tens of thousands of open border advocates are marching on Washington to give citizenship to 11-20 million illegal aliens.
These amnesty forces do not represent me. I am a U.S. citizen and I petition the U.S. Congress to stop amnesty.
I pay taxes. I vote. I will never approve any amnesty for illegal aliens.
I also petition the U.S. Congress to protect the American worker. 15 million Americans are unemployed.
I, the undersigned citizen of the United States, petition the U.S. Congress to stop amnesty and prevent any legislation giving amnesty to illegal aliens.

Sign here

No comments: