An interesting post from www.alipac.us on why and how to do what you can in this case.
Please Flood US Senate With Calls Against Sonia Sotomayor
Obama's Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor is before a Senate Judiciary Committee today asking for approval to proceed to the full Senate for a vote. Concerned citizens across America are calling the US Senate to express their opposition to Sonia Sotomayor, but La Raza and other pro-invasion groups are in high gear supporting her. We want each of you to join ALIPACers across America today and through the week to call members of the committee she faces to demand they reject the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor for many reasons.
Reasons to reject Sonia Sotomayor
1. Has made several statements indicating that she feels judges should apply laws based on their personal opinions, instead of the law or the Constitution.
2. Has made racist or bigoted comments that are offensive to tens of millions of Americans of every race who feel such comments are unbefitting of a judge.
3. She is a member of the radical racist group called the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), which translates as the National Council of the Race. Sotomayor's membership and support for La Raza indicates that she is in favor of both amnesty for illegal aliens and taxpayer benefits for illegals! Obama has made a major political mistake nominating a Hispanic Supremacist as his Supreme Court nominee.
Our goals are to either 1. Stop the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the US Supreme court or...
2. Cost Obama every single supporter we can for this outrage.
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIVISM STEPS.
1. Call each US Senator's office on the committee list provided below to say, "Please tell Senator ________ that I want him/her to oppose and reject the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court. Sotomayor should be rejected for making bigoted comments, making bigoted rulings as a judge, and being a member of a racist group like La Raza. The US Supreme Court is no place for a subjective RACIST like Sonia Sotomayor."
2. Follow up each call with an email and or Fax. We want the phone lines ringing off the hook and the faxes and e-mails pouring in!
3. Turn on your radios and computers! Use your local radio stations, internet broadcast stations, and phones to get on the air! We don't care if the talk show broadcast you are listening to is discussing Sonia Sotomayor or not. Get on the air any way you can and deliver your message to the listeners. If a talk radio show is not on this topic, they should be! Alert the nation, express your outrage.
4. If you hear any talk radio show commentator or show host say something positive about Sonia Sotomayor or something like Glenn Beck said last night, "She is a shoo-in for the nomination." then light up that person's phone lines, and or e-mail box immediately to say, "I expect you to fight back against Obama and his racist pro-illegal alien allies like Sonia Sotomayor. We can defeat these people, yes we can and you need to get with the Americans who are fighting back to win!" Many other groups on our side of the immigration issues as well as gun rights groups are mobilizing. Let's get everyone focused on this important activism this week. ALIPAC is sending out a national press release and going on talk radio shows to rally people to our efforts! Here are the US Senators on the Judiciary Committee. Call them all! The ALIPAC Team www.alipac.us
Live Webcast from this page http://judiciary.senate.gov/
Other Information about hearing including witiness list.
Contact: U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Majority Office Democrats Phone: 202-224-8352 Fax: 202-228-2260
Minority Office Republican Phone: 202-224-7840
Patrick J. Leahy Chairman, D-Vermont email@example.com
(202) 224-4242 Fax: (202) 224-3479
Herb Kohl D-Wisconsin (202) 224-5653 Fax: (202) 224-9787 http://kohl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
Dianne Feinstein D-California (202) 224-3841 Fax: (202) 228-3954 http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs.EmailMe
Russell D. Feingold D-Wisconsin (202) 224-5323 Fax (202) 224-2725 http://feingold.senate.gov/contact_opinion.html
Charles E. Schumer D-New York (202) 224-6542 Fax: (202) 228-3027 http://schumer.senate.gov/new_website/contact.cfm
Benjamin L. Cardin D-Maryland (202) 224-4524 Fax: 202-224-1651 http://cardin.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm
Richard J. Durbin D-Illinois (202) 224-2152 Fax: (202) 228-0400 http://durbin.senate.gov/contact.cfm
Sheldon Whitehouse D-Rhode Island (202) 224-2921 Fax: (202) 228-6362 http://whitehouse.senate.gov/contact/
Amy Klobuchar D-Minnesota (202) 224-3244 Fax: 202-228-2186 http://klobuchar.senate.gov/emailamy.cfm
Edward E. Kaufman D-Delaware (202) 224-5042 Fax: (202) 228-3075 http://kaufman.senate.gov/services/contact/
Arlen Specter D-Pennsylvania (202) 224-4254 Fax: 202-228-1229 http://specter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
Al Franken D-Minnesota (202) 224-5641 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Sessions Ranking Member, R-Alabama (202) 224-4124 Fax: (202) 224-3149 http://sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ConstituentServices.ContactMe
Orrin G. Hatch R-Utah (202) 224-5251 Fax: (202) 224-6331 http://hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Contact
Charles E. Grassley R-Iowa (202) 224-3744 Fax: (202) 224-6020 http://grassley.senate.gov/contact.cfm
Jon Kyl R-Arizona (202) 224-4521 Fax: (202) 224-2207 http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
Lindsey Graham R-South Carolina (202) 224-5972 http://lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.EmailSenatorGraham
John Cornyn R-Texas (202) 224-2934 Fax: (202) 228-2856 http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
Tom Coburn R-Oklahoma (202) 224-5754 Fax: 202-224-6008 http://coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactSenatorCoburn.Home
Super-bug coated mice plague New York City - The state of California declares an emergency over nutria infestation.
38 minutes ago