Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Blog to Subscribe to- Redstate.com

A Very Interesting Blog that I think you should subscribe to! I'll be pointing this blog out to you frequently for you to subscribe to, get RSS feeds from and follow on Twitter http://twitter.com/Redstate


Sign up to get the morning briefing by email here.

Morning Briefing for March 24, 2009
Posted by Erick Erickson (Profile)

MARCH 24, 2009

Sign up to get the morning briefing by email here.

1. Teleprompt Me, Baby
Illuminating that special relationship between a man and his brain
2. Congress Prepares to Create Some New Unintended Consequences
And America’s best minds flee to other countries.
3. The AIG/TARP “Clawback” Is Dubious - But Is It Also Unconstitutional?
This may be the most important aspect of all….
4. Obama Yucks It Up Over Failing Economy
You’re unemployed and I\’m the President, I’ll laugh if I want to.
Read More →

No comments: