Please follow me here.
You can be a part of two historic pro-life events
Two historic events are taking place on Wednesday and there are ways for you to be directly involved.
First – the U.S. Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in one of the most important cases on abortion in decades – Whole Women’s Health v. Hellerstedt.
At issue is whether abortion facilities should have to adhere to the same health and safety standards as other outpatient facilities and whether or not abortionists must have admitting privileges to area hospitals.
This is the same law which Wendy Davis infamously filibustered in Texas three years ago. It’s the same law that pro-lifers rallied for in Austin and encountered pro-abortion advocates screaming “Hail Satan!”
This law has the potential to not only protect unborn children and women but also close unsafe abortion clinics, like that of Kermit Gosnell.
That’s why it is so important you make your voice heard. Here’s how you can help!
- If you’re nearby to Washington, DC: Come to the US Supreme Court (1st Ave NE, Washington, DC) on Wednesday, March 2nd, when the Court will hear the case. Pro-life groups will rally from 8 AM to NOON. Sign up here on Facebook and be sure to invite your friends!
- Bring your energy and your friends! Our pro-life coalition will have signs to share!
- If you can't make it to the event please use #protectthemboth on your social media accounts to show your support.
- Pray for wisdom on the Court. Especially in light of Justice Scalia's absence, your prayers are needed even more!
Chairman Blackburn and the panel of pro-life all-stars will begin to uncover the truth about how unborn and newborn infants are treated in our nation.
This is all a part of a larger investigation into the truth about the harvesting and sale of baby body parts. Chairman Blackburn has already used her subpoena power to request information from groups that sell infant organs and tissue for research.
Brian, this Select Panel is a game-changer in the fight to protect unborn babies. Here's how you can help!
- Thank Chairman Blackburn for her leadership: Send a public message of support and thanks to @MarshaBlackburn on Twitter right now. Her aggressive leadership means we will soon have answers from the darkest corners of the abortion industry and fetal organ trade.
- Follow @MarshaBlackburn, @SBAList, and @marjorieSBA on Twitter for the latest updates on the events of the day. We will be tweeting updates from both events.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment for our pro-life leaders in Congress, that they can get to the bottom of the abortion industry's horror.
- Give to SBA List as we continue to fight and protect the unborn and their mothers from abortion.
Thank you for standing with us in the fight to protect unborn children and their mothers.