Monday, May 6, 2013

What I Saw at the Kermit Gosnell Trial Moved Me to Tears

An interesting story from www.lifenews.com about the Kermit Gosnell trial. This follows this post about Barack Obama and Planned Parenthood.  For more that you can do to get involved click HERE and you can also get two very interesting books HERE!

What I Saw at the Kermit Gosnell Trial Moved Me to Tears


I was not able to hear all of the closing arguments yesterday at the murder trial of Kermit Gosnell as I had to slip out for the press conference and prayer vigil, however, there wGosnellTrial3as one thing in particular about being in the courtroom that had me in tears.



I was standing at the partition behind the counsels’ tables where Kermit Gosnell’s abortion facility had been recreated for the jury – the court would not allow the jury to go and visit his clinic. . http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/02/what-i-saw-at-the-kermit-gosnell-trial-moved-me-to-tears/



No comments: